Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bodies of two missing children found in Florida Canal






Friday, Delray Beach Police identified the bodies of two children who were found floating in a Florida Canal in Delray Beach on Wednesday.  One was stuffed into a duffel bag and the other in a suitcase. The children were Jermaine McNeilk, 10 and Ju'tyra Allen who had been missing for a week.
There mother Felicia Brown had been missing since August and they police believe that her body was found in a West Palm Beach landfill last August.
When the duffel bags were found on Wednesday, Margaret Gissome told ABC she is certain the children are her niece and nephew.  Gisson went on to say that she believe Clem Beauchamp, 34, is the one that killed them.  Beauchamp was dating Felicia Brown the mother of the Jermaine and Ju'tyra.
Barbara Flint, the children's grandmother told WPLG that she asked Beauchamp where her grandchildren were.
"He was sitting on my sofa.  I am asking him, "Where are the children?  Clem, tell me, where are my grandchildren?" and he knew all the time that he murdered them.  Two little innocent children.  He could have brought them to me.  I would have taken my grandchildren," said Flint.
Advertisement
The family was also asking Beauchamp were Felicia was, and he told them that she was in jail.
A person familiar with the case told the Associated Press on Friday that Beauchamp used Brown's name to get food stamps and other government benefits after her death.
Neighbors said that many children with different mothers lived in a home with Beauchamp.  Back in 2008, Beauchamp fought an ex-girlfriend for the right to have two children live with him and he won.
Three children who lived in Beauchamp's home were by the Department of Children and Families.
Do you have a loved one who is missing and need my help getting their story told? If so, send me your story and pictures of your missing loved one, and I will feature the story on my Missing Persons column and the Examiner and also on my blog, Missing Persons of America.
Beauchamp voluntarily went to the police on Thursday and he was charged with illegally possessing a homemade firearm silencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment