Monday, February 6, 2012

I AM SELLING EVERYTHING I OWN ! LARGE ESTATE AUCTION




I AM THE OWNER OF THEWIREGRASSNEWS.COM AND 
I AM MOVING AND I AM SELL EVERYTHING I OWN !

I have moved to California and I am auctioning off EVERYTHING I OWN !

I will be flying down to Ozark, Al in a few weeks and I will be holding a LARGE ESTATE AUCTION I will be selling everything we have from:
GUNS
FURNITURE
REFRIGERATORS
FREEZERS
  DRYER
ANTIQUE FURNITURE
ANTIQUE RICE BED ( KING SIZE)
ANTIQUE DESKS
COMPUTER DESKS (CUSTOM BUILT)
FILING CABINETS
DODGE RAM PICK UP TRUCK
TOOLS
TV'S
ELECTRONICS
REMOTE CONTROL CARS AND TRUCKS
DISHES
POTS AND PANS
ELECTRONIC DOOR LOCKS ( RFID)
WAT NOTS
BEDDING SHEETS,BLANKETS,CURTINS
SAFES
EVERYTHING MY WIFE AND I COLLECTED FROM 16 YEARS IS FOR SELL !













I will be holding an sell everything I own auction at the American Self Storage in Ozark when i arrive. I have created A FACE BOOK page to update everyone who will be interested in attending this auction. and I will be posting photos of everything that i will be putting in the auction on this page as i prepare it for auction.

The more people who signs up to attend this auction THE CHEAPER I will start bidding's on items.

If you are interested in attending this auction PLEASE CLICK HERE ADD THIS FACEBOOK PROFILE as a Friend and You will get all UPDATES on the date and time and What i will be selling as I take photos of everything.

Im not moving anything to California. We are going to buy all new. So Everything I have MUST GO !

SO PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I will be posting updates on when I will be arriving In Alabama to hold this Auction. I HOPE THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN NEXT FEW WEEKS.

EMAIL ME AT :
Auctionallmystuff@gmail.com 
OR ADD
AUCTIONALLMYSTUFF as a Face Book Friend
to receive all details when I will be holding this auction.
(hope in a few weeks) 
Just As soon as get my ticket to Fly down.

No comments:

Post a Comment